How to Set-up Kodi on Windows, Android and iOS Devices
Let me guess, Kodi is not new to you even though most of you have been using it ages back. But this is more like a refresher, should in case you don’t know how to set it up on your new Android , iOS or windows device.
When it comes to live sport, movies, tv series, name it and Kodi/Xbmc will give it to you. Don’t just compare it with other streaming app because this one beat them all. It is one of the best entertainment applications you’ll ever stumble upon.
How to Install and Set up Kodi on Android
To install the app on your Android device,
- Launch the Google Play Store app,
- Search for Kodi via the search box
- Tap the app, and select the “Install” option.
Wait for your installation to complete and you are good to go.
You can also just download it from the direct link here.
How to install or Set up Kodi on iOS
To install on iOS you must have a normal or jailbroken iDevice running iOS 6.0 or higher (8.0 or higher recommended).
- Tap the Cydia icon on your homescreen
- Click Sources -> Edit -> Add
- Type in http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/
- Tap on the teamKodi source.
- Tap on ‘All Packages‘ and then on ‘Kodi-iOS‘.
- Tap install, then confirm.
Let it install, then exit Cydia. You should now have a new Kodi icon on your screen.
You can check here for better understanding
How to Install Kodi on Windows PC
- Visit the creator site Kodi.tv to download the latest version of Kodi for your Windows PC
- Choose your Windows bit 32 or 62bits by downloading the installer,
A window will pop up, showing a couple of options
- Click “Windows Store,” which will direct you to the Kodi listing on Microsoft’s website.
- Click the blue “Get” button, followed by the “Open Microsoft Store” option from the window that shows up on top.
- Wait for the Microsoft Store app to launch on your PC, click the blue “Get” button again, and wait for the installation to complete.
Congratulations! You’ve now successfully installed Kodi App on your devices.
Kodi Addons You Should Check Out
- Exodus Redux [Exodus Redux Repository]
- Exodus 8.0 [Kodi Bae]
- Yoda [Supremacy]
- The Magic Dragon [Supremacy]
- Gaia[Gaia Repo]
- Maverick TV [MaverickTV Repo]
- 13 Clowns
Now that you’ve fully installed Kodi/Xbmc on your Android, iOS and Windows PC, enjoy the rest of your favorites movies and shows.Join Gsmnaija's WHATSAPP GROUP & TELEGRAM CHANNEL for premium updates.