Let me guess, you are here because your Facebook account has been disabled and you’re looking for how to recover it? No problem, follow my guide and your Facebook account will be recovered within 24hours.
Your Facebook Account was probably disabled because of some suspicious activities which you may not be aware of, or you violated Facebook term of services such as impersonating someone, or harassing someone etc. But no worries, let’s get down to the solutions.
Before we touch the solution, you need to for ascertain if your FB account was temporarily locked or disabled.
For temporary locked account, you’ll still be able to login to that account, but required to do some photo identification process or answer your security questions.
You’ll get a message that your account has been disabled when you attempt to login.
Disabled Facebook Account is of two types:
- Permanent Disabled Account and
- Temporary Disabled Account
- Temporary disabled Account: means you can still recover back your account,
- Permanently disabled Account: means you won’t be able to recover back that account.
How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account
Submit an Appeal: Appeal is the only way to recover your Facebook disabled account.
To submit an appeal, follow the link below
- You’ll be required to “enter your login email or mobile Phone number”
- Enter your name as it appears on Facebook before your account was disabled
- And finally, provide a Valid ID card like Voters Card, National iD card, Drivers license or International passport
What if I Used a Nick name on Facebook?
In case where you used a nick name on Facebook instead of your real name, then use the second form below to submit your appeal.
Fill the form, cross check it again to be sure all the information you’ve provided are accurate. The hit the submit button.
Wait for Facebook to contact you after which your account will be reactivated.