On the common Google Keyboard that most android users use, there are some not to hidden cool features you might not know. Let’s look at 3 of them.
3 things you didn’t know Gboard can do
1. Google Translate
With the Google Keyboard (Gboard) you can easily translate a word from a language to another without leaving where you are.
How to use Google Translate on Gboard.
1. Click the 3 dots beside the Setting tab
2. Click Translate
3. Type what you want to translate
4. Viola! Google detects the Language and translate it for you without stress.
2. Adding Screenshot to Clipboard
You can now easily send your last set of screenshots in your keyboard without leaving your current app and scrolling through your gallery.
How to Add Screenshots to Clipboard
1. Click the Setting icon
2. Select Clipboard
3. Toggle the Save recent screenshot in clipboard button
4. Boom, you are ready!.
3. Use your Bitmoji Stickers everywhere.
With The Google Keyboard you can now easily use your Bitmoji Stickers on other applications other than Snapchat. All you need to do is connect the keyboard to your existing or new Bitmoji account
How to use your Bitmoji Stickers on Gboard
1. Tap the Emoji Icon
2. Tap the Bitmoji icon
3. Connect to your existing or create a new Bitmoji account
That’s All, Rock your Bitmoji on WhatsApp and other apps that support stickers.
Link to Gboard https://sh-ort.app/bzrvd
That’s it on 3 things you didn’t know Gboard can do. Which of the features did you know before? And which is your favourite? tell us in the comment section below.