The Chinese Electronic company Xiaomi introduce Mi Note 10 Lite making it two mobile launched by the the company this week. Mi note 10 lite is third in the lineup after Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 pro on the Mi Note 10 series, however, it is a mid-range smartphone.
New Mi Note 10 lite maintain the 3D curved AMOLED display that was available on the earlier Mi smartphones. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC and comes with a quad rear camera setup. The smartphone also supports 30W fast charging.
- 6.47-inch Display, 1080×2340 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor
- 16MP Selfie Camera
- 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Rear Camera
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/ 128GB Internal story
- 5260mAh Battery
- Android 10 Operating System
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Design & Display
Dual-SIM (Nano) Smartphone features a 6.47-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,340 pixels) curved AMOLED display along with a waterdrop-style notch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The phone’s display also support HDR 10, the phone measures 157.8×74.2×9.67mm and weighs 204 grams.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Software & Hardware
Mi Note 10 lite runs Android 10 with MIUI 11, and is coupled with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC just like Mi 10 Youth Edition . It is however occupied with up to 8GB of RAM, have up to 128GB internal storage but doesn’t support expandeable via a microSD card.
It draws power from a 5,260mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. Xiaomi will also provide a 30W fast charger in the box.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Camera
The phone quad rear camera setup includes a 64-megapixel primary shooter and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor along with an ultra-wide-angle lens. It also has a 5-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There are two LED flash modules on the back as well.
For selfies and video calls, there is a 16- megapixel camera sensor at the front.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Sensor & Connectivity
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, IR blaster, and a USB Type-C. The phone also has an in- display fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications
- Brand: Xiaomi
- Model: Mi Note 10 Lite
- Release date: 30th May 2020
- Body type: Glass
- Dimensions (mm): 157.80 x 74.20 x 9.67
- Weight (g): 204.00
- Battery capacity (mAh): 5260
- Removable battery: No
- Fast charging: Proprietary
- Colours: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Nebula Purple
- Screen size (inches): 6.47
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels
- Protection type: Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.2GHz octa-core
- Processor make: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- RAM: 6/8GB
- Internal storage: 64/128GB
- Expandable storage: No
- Main camera: 64-megapixel (f/1.89, 0.8- micron) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2, 1.12- micron) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.12-micron) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4, 1.75-micron)
- Rear autofocus: PDAF and laser autofocus
- Rear flash: Dual LED
- Front camera: 16-megapixel (f/2.48, 1.0-micron)
- Pop-Up Camera: No
- Front flash: No
- Operating system: Android 10
- Skin: MIUI 11
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Wi-Fi standards supported: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- GPS: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v 5.00
- NFC: Yes
- USB Type-C: Yes
- Micro-USB: No
- Lightning: No
- Headphones: 3.5mm
- FM: Yes
- Number of SIMs: 2
- Active 4G on both SIM cards: Yes
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- 3G: Yes
- 4G/LTE: Yes
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Compass/ Magnetometer: Yes
- Proximity sensor: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Price and Availability
The Mi Note 10 Lite price is set at EUR 349 (roughly N149,000) for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage, EUR 399 (roughly N170,000) for 6GB + 128GB model.
Xiaomi haven’t revealed the price of the phone 8GB + 128GB variant. The Smartphone will go on sale starting mid-May globally.