Realme has launched its first 5G smartphone dubbed X50 and it features a 6.57-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 90.48% screen to body ratio.
Realme X50 comes with a punch-hole screen that houses a 16MP camera as well as an 8MP 105° ultra-wide sensor. It features 8mm liquid-cooled copper pipe 3.0 for improved heat dissipation.
The device is powered by Snapdragon 765G with up to 12GB RAM and support for built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks.
Looking at the cameras, we havea 64MP primary rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor and 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 12MP telephoto lens for 20x hybrid zoom and 2MP macro sensor.
Other features includes; 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, side- mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone within a second, features Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio certification, but it doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack.
Highlight Specifications of Realme X50 5G Smartphone
- Display: 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage, 12GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Operating System: Android 10 with realme UI
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Cameras: 64MP + 12MP + 8MP + 2MP rear cameras; 16MP + 8MP front facing cameras
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.8×8.9mm
- Weight: 202g
- Network: 5G SA/NSA (Optional) / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz),
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification, Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) (K30 5G), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC
- Battery: 4200mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charge
Realms X50 Price
- Realme X50 8GB + 128GB — (US$ 359)
- Realme X50 6GB + 256GB — (US$ 388)
- Realme X50 12GB + 256GB — (US$ 430)
- Realme X50 12GB + 256GB Master Edition – (US$ 446)
Rollout begins from January 14th 2020.