Motorola One Fusion+ smartphone has been launched, and it flaunts a 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 display, called ‘Total Vision’ display by the company.
The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded further up to 1TB with microSD. It has a plastic body with a glossy finish, curved edges, and a noticeable chin at the bottom. There’s also a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Motorola One Fusion+ sports quad-rear cameras which is a combination of 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture). It also sports a pop up front facing camera of 16MP f/2.2 unit.
Under the hood, it runs on Android 10 out of the box, housed by a 5000mAh battery capacity with support for 15W TurboPower charging.
Highlight Specifications of Motorola One Fusion+
- Display: 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- Chipset: Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB; expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 10
- Cameras: Rear – 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm) | Front – 16MP with f/2.2 aperture, 1μm
- Sensor: Physical fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headset jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm;
- Weight: 210g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging
- Price: Motorola One Fusion+ will be priced at US$ 338