First Touch Soccer 2021 is the latest game in the FTS Series with a lot of new features while improving on the existing ones. The games are created by First Touch Limited, same developers for Dream League Soccer, Score Hero and Score Match.
First Touch Soccer 2021, also known as FTS 21 for short is one of, if not the very best small-sized football games for Android.
The number one highlight of this game is arguably its size which is below 500MB. This means that you don’t need that much free space on your phone to download and enjoy this game, unlike other football games. Also, FTS 21 requirements are significantly lower compared to other football games out there letting it run on much more devices, including the not so powerful ones.
Asides from having a small file size and running pretty well on a wide variety of smartphones, when you download and play the game, you’ll notice a lot of improvements from last year’s First Touch Soccer (FTS20). Some of these improvements include a more polished graphics, latest and updated transfers, latest player ratings, real players faces and if you download the modded version, unlimited coins to build your teams.
Other old features like manager mode are still available and more stadiums have even been added to the game. Below are some details about the game.
First Touch Soccer 2021 (FTS 21) Game Information
- App Name: First Touch Soccer 2021 (FTS 21)
- Developer: First Touch Games Ltd
- App Size: 360MB
- Platform: Android 4.1 or Higher
- Playing Mode: Offline
- Category: Sports, Football
- Updated: March 1, 2020
- Unlimited Coins: Yes
- In-app Purchases: Yes
Now that we know a little bit about the game, let’s go ahead and download then install the game. Before we begin, here are the links to download the game below.
How To Download First Touch Soccer 2021 (FTS 21)
- Firstly, you’ll need to extract the files needed from the Data and Obb file you download from the link above. For this, you’ll need an app like Zarchiver or ES File Explorer or any other app for unzipping files.
- After successfully extracting the files, move them to the appropriate folder. This means you’ll need to move the folder you extracted from Data to Android >> Data and move the folder you extracted from you OBB to Android >> OBB
- Once that is done, you can do ahead and install the FTS 21 Apk which is the last step. After this, you can then launch the game and enjoy.
NOTE: This First Touch Soccer 2021 we have here have comes with an unlimited coin for those who want to go right to buying players and building their team.
However, if you want to start off without any coin at all and work your way up, simply go Android >> Data then open the First Touch Soccer folder and delete the “Profile.dat” file to reset your coin.
That’s all that’s needed to get the game up and running on your Android device. If you’ve done all of these and the game still asks you to download additional data then you most definitely didn’t place the folders, you extracted from the zip file in the appropriate places. If you have any other issues with the game or run into any problem while installing the game, be sure to let us know in the comment section down below.