Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) LITE Apk + OBB Data File Download for Android – How To Install
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) LITE Apk and OBB Data File are available for download here, and that is all you need to play the game on your Android device.
You probably might have played the game on your PC or console, but have you ever thought of playing the game on your Android device? You probably have not!. Some people still don’t believe that they can play the game on their device, the launches of GTA San Andreas and other GTA games has cleared all doubt. Although you may not get the same graphics quality as you do on your PC or console, but the graphics of this lite version is okay for an Android device.
You will pretty much see the same objects including characteristics, vehicles, places, secret paths, etc. Rockstar Games has officially launched almost all the Grand Theft Auto game version for Android device on the official Android App Store.
Overview Of The Game
There is a similarity between GTA 5 LITE and GTA V PC. The only difference is the graphics quality. Also some features are missing, like maps, various guns etc. There are only few guns in the game unlike the PC version.
Controls in the game are well customizable and it is very easy to navigate especially when driving a vehicle. When you sit in any vehicle, control options will appear which contains, accelerate, break and direction buttons (Forward, backward, left and Right).
There are also well customized options, which you can use to customize your vehicle, like colours etc. You will not hear music while driving the vehicle as the feature has been removed for the Android version.
The lite version of GTA V is entertaining and filled with actions. For GTA fans, those few missing features doesn’t hurt much, at least they can play and enjoy the game on their Android phone.
• Name: Grand Theft Auto 5 LITE (GTA 5 Lite)
• File Size: 90Mb (Apk+Data)
• Version: Latest Patch
• Game Type: Action
• Publisher: Rockstar Games
• Android Required: 7.0 and up
• Last Updated: 2019
How To Download And Install
1. Download the Zip File
2. Unzip the zip file to get the apk and Data. You can check our article on How to unzip a zip file with your Android phone.
3. Now Install the GTA 5 Lite Apk.
4. Now, place the extracted Data/Obb folder to SD/Internal>Android>Data.
7. And then Launch the game from App drawer and start playing it. Enjoy!
• Make sure you have enough space on your device before trying to download the file. The file is 90MB but after unzipping, the actual game size is about 550MB. So you need to make you have enough space (up to 700MB) before downloading the file.
• Ensure you have a good internet connection before downloading the file.
• Make sure your download file is 90MB before downloading, to avoid downloading a promotional app.
• Updated Google Chrome Browser is recommended for the download.